Gloss White Drywipe Board Flexible
A4 Double Sided White Board
With so many uses from education, home and commercial use.
Mini children’s board
Use with a dry wipe pen.
Wipe clean with mini eraser – available on website
WHITEBOARD CLEANING TIPS:
- Avoid ghosting by cleaning the whiteboards daily and not leaving them overnight with residue on them.
- Thoroughly cleaning your whiteboard of all previous writings is especially important before you write on it again. This will prevent the build-up of dry erase marker ink over time.
- Always use a dry wipe pen on your whiteboard.
- Use a good whiteboard cleaner on a microfibre cloth to keep the surface clean and scratch free.
- If you mistakenly use a permanent marker on a whiteboard this can be fixed. Simply use a dry wipe marker over the permanent marker and let it dry a little and then clean with a cloth and cleaning liquid.
- Try to avoid using sponges as they generally smear the ink over the surface and not clean the surface that well.